This super easy healthy version of baked chicken is gluten and dairy free and can be adapted to make homemade chicken nuggets too (which my kids love!).
As well as being a really good source of protein, chicken also has excellent levels of:
- B6, which helps reduce fatigue, maintain normal red blood cell function, boost the immune system and balance our hormones
- Niacin, which can improve cholesterol levels and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Selenium which is an important antioxidant and integral for optimal thyroid function
Baked Chicken (Serves 4)
4 x chicken breast
Potato wedges and salad to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and put the polenta into a separate one.
- Coat the chicken breast in the beaten egg and then coat well in the polenta.
- Put onto a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for approx 30-35 minutes until browned and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with homemade potato wedges and salad.
Want more recipes like this? Download my Hormone Balancing Recipe Guide here.